What do you love playing? At least eighty percent of any population must have some game which they can play even if they do not do it correctly. One of the exciting games which one can think about is baseball gaming which is very popular in America today.
What makes this game manageable are the equipment needed to play it, one being the baseball pitching machine. This is simply the machine which you use to through the ball to a given direction without having to harm the user. It comes in several brands as follows:
Table of the Best Baseball Pitching Machine:
Louisville Slugger UPM 45 Blue Flame Pitching Machine
This pitcher machine can be used to throw any type of ball including the volleyballs and even the soccer balls. It has an easy to adjust speed control which can through the ball from 18 to 45mph for the hard balls and 60 mph for the light catches. It is entirely manual, and so there is no need for charging or battery usage. If you are using a variety of drills, this is the best pitching machine for you.
- Light in weight hence not tiring
- It can throw softballs to a 12-inch arch
- It is a conducive choice for a variety of drills
- Supports nearly all types of balls
Heater Sports Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids, Teens
This is considered as the real pitching machine. You can plug it on any wall outlet or even a battery pack and use it for several hours. It has up to ten-speed controls which allow you to have different pitching speeds which can be very enjoyable at times. This unique pitching machine included a powered spiral ball feeder which feeds balls automatically so that you do not have to feed your balls manually.
- It has an automatic 12 ball feeder
- The up to 10-speed control helps gives you a favorable speed at a time
- It needs to be charged for the 12 ball feeder to operate
It is relatively expensive
JUGS Lite-Flite Machine for Baseball and Softball
Jugs Light is one of the traditional but still simplified baseball pitching machines. It is light in weight hence can be used for a long time without fatigue. It can throw balls for 11 or 12 inches on light or softballs. Additionally, it operates in the speed of 85 mph per 25 feet and so is recommended for the age of eight years and above. If you buy this, you got a two years warranty.
- It can throw softballs to the left and right; hence sliders can be served well.
- It is light in weight hence portable
- The package does not include lite flite balls
Louisville Slugger Black Flame Pitching Machine
Are you looking for a cheaper baseball pitching machine? Here comes the end of your search. This pitching machine is very economical but practical. It throws baseballs at a speed of about 50 mph. With this; you can cut cost since it does not need any battery or electric charging. It is as well compatible with all kinds of balls including the plastic balls.
- Does not need any batteries to operate
- Compatible with most types of balls
- It high ball throw speed makes it more effective
- Relatively cheap
Jugs Small-Ball Pitching Machine
This one only weighs 23lbs hence very much portable. It is a small machine suitable for improving depth perception. It also enhances your hitting skills due to its small size. For this reason, it uses a little ball, nearly half of the average baseball size. It is also made of heavy duty steel which enhances its durability. Its legs are adjustable hence stimulates a realistic height delivery.
- Comes with one year warranty
- Build on heavy-duty steel hence durable
- Its package does not come with the unique 25 small balls which it works with
Jugs BP1 Baseball/Softball Combo Pitching Machine — Throws Baseballs
This is one of the best pitching machines that you can think of. It has a swivel design base which provides a 360-degree movement of all the balls connected to it. The fly balls, the pop-up balls and the grown balls all move at the same time. The machine runs on 110-volt AC powers. It can support nearly all types of balls.
- Compatible with nearly all types of balls
- It has a digital reader display which allows you to set it at an exact speed that you need
- Comes with a five-year warranty
- It must be connected to electricity or a battery system to operate
Junior Hack Attack Softball Pitching Machine by Sports Attack
Do you have a team and wondering what you can have for your training? Worry no more. This pitching machine is recommended for a youth league, travel teams, backyard and general all level of drills. It is extremely portable since it can fit on any compact car. It also comes with a five-year warranty.
- Comes with a five-year warranty
- Throws fastballs up to 60+ mph
- It throws head pivots randomly hence best for drilling
First Pitch Baseline Pitching Machine
Here is another brand of the pitching machine that you can opt for. It throws the balls to a minimum of 70mph but has different speed controls. The swivel base with reversible legs enhances a random throw of balls. This brand of the machine can as well be used for drilling.
- It has a high speed of 70 mph
- Reversible legs make it easy to operate
HEATER SPORTS BASEBALL PITCHING MACHINE w/ 12 BALL AUTOMATIC FEEDER
This is yet another brand with an automatic 12 ball feeder and a ten-speed control for regulating the speed of the balls. The 12 balls are petite in size, but your package does not come with them. This means that you will have to buy them separately. Its height is adjustable making it perfect for both the flies and the grounders practice.
- It has a ten-speed control
- It has an automatic ball feeder
- Its height is adjustable
- Relatively expensive
- It is more power consuming
BSN Bulldog Baseball/Softball Pitching Machine
The ultimate pitching machine for this review is the BSN Bulldog Baseball/Softball Pitching Machine. Its speed ranges from 30 to 60 mph. It is also light in weight hence portable from one end of the field to another with heavy duty legs which can be adjusted for baseball and softball. It uses electricity as the source of power and runs on 110 volt AC or an equivalent generator.
- It has a durable urethane wheel which maintains the air pressure
- It is made of heavy-duty steel material for durability
- Its only source of power is electricity
- Relatively expensive
With any of the above baseball pitching machine, you can do your group and personal practice without necessarily hiring a coach to train you on some areas as far as the baseball game is concerned. There are several other options in the market, but these are the best ones you can get at the moment. You only got to know what you want, and you will have an easy time choosing a baseball pitching machine for your gaming.